COMMUNITY NOTICE: Schedule for the Giant African Snail (GAS) Town Hall Meetings
GOVERNMENT OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Barbuda Affairs
Queen Elizabeth Highway & Independence Ave.
P.O. Box 1282
ST. JOHN’S, ANTIGUA, W.I.
12th November 2019
The Plant Protection Unit within the Ministry of Agriculture and IICA’s
Schedule for the Giant African Snail (GAS) Town Hall Meetings continue as follows:
1. Tuesday 12th November, 2019 – Liberta Primary School -6pm
2. Thursday 14th November, 2019 – Jennings Secondary School -6pm
3. Monday 18th November, 2019 – Sir McChesney George Secondary School ( Barbuda) -6pm
4. Thursday November 21st, 2019- Precision Center – Paynters Estate 6pm
5. Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – Cedar Grove Primary School -6pm
6. Thursday 28th November 2019 – Multipurpose Cultural Center-6pm
Members of the public are asked to attend these meetings where you can get your questions answered and learn more.
Communications Department Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Barbuda Affair